Save the Date for the 9th Annual Let Them Eat Art: Friday, July 11th, 2014.
Maplewood's whimsical tribute to Bastille Day is somewhere between Mardi Gras and the Christmas Tree walk. A self-guided tour through historic downtown Maplewood offering something for everyone.
View 2013 Let Them Eat Art Event Directory
Pleas note: Vom Fass should be listed as a cupcake sponsor.
Here is what we are planning but there are always suprises!:
- Live demonstrations by more than 50 regional artists and artisans
- Live music at the Sutton Main Stage with headliner Vote for Pedro!
- Great food & drink specials by Maplewood’s award-winning restaurants including wine tastings and chocolate tastings!
- Dream interpretation by Dream Seekers and the School of Metaphysics
- Hoop Dance performances by the St. Louis Hoop Club
- Tarot Card Reading and Psychic Readings at Mystic Valley, now in downtown Maplewood!
- Kids’ activities including: Impish Grin Face Painting, Claire the Clown, Top Spinning with Hi Tadah and a fire shooting ice cream truck.
- Music performances by Acoustik Element, Bryan & Lola, Kevin Bilchik and the Elliot Ranney Trio.