Hours Of Operation
Maplewood Dog Park is available from dawn to dusk, except during winter hours. During winter hours the park is open until 7:00 p.m.
Please note: All dog owners who fail to comply with the below rules may be asked to leave the dog park, and may have their park membership revoked.
The Maplewood Dog Park is by membership only (owners and dogs). If a member gives out the entry code to a nonmember, your membership will be revoked and no refund will
Maplewood Dog Park
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damages caused by them.
- The Park is divided into large and small dog areas. The small dog area is for dogs less than 30 pounds. Owners of small dogs have priority to use the small dog area, and owners of large dogs have priority to use the large dog area. Dog owners must honor a request to move to the appropriate side of the park.
- Dogs showing ANY sign of aggression must be immediately removed from the park. If you are asked to leave he park, you must do so immediately.
- There is a limit of two (2) dogs per owner in the park at any time.
- Dog feces must be cleaned up by owners. (Owners means adult in charge of the dog at the park)
- Owners must discourage excessive barking.
- All dogs must be on-leash until inside the fenced area.
- Dog owners must carry a leash at all times, closely supervise their dogs and at no time may the owner leave the fenced area without his/her dog.
- Gates must be kept closed except when entering or exiting.
- Dogs must wear a current Maplewood Dog Park tag, and have up-to-date rabies vaccinations.
- Dogs should be under voice control at all times.
- Owners must fill any holes their dog digs.
- Remove gentle leader, halter, harness, pinch, spike, and choke collars prior to entering the fenced area.
- No children 12 years of age or younger are allowed inside the fenced area; children aged 13-18 are permitted inside the fenced area only when accompanied by a person over the age of 18.
- The following are not allowed in or outside of the fenced area:
- Dogs in heat
- Aggressive dogs
- Dogs that are ill or injured
- Puppies under four months of age
- Animals, other than dogs
- Food, treats, rawhide, or glass
- Alcoholic beverages
- No climbing on or over the fence
- No smoking or tobacco use inside the fenced area.