The Maplewood Dog Park is open to members. Please follow the guidelines below until further notice.
- There can be no more than 10 people on either side at one time.
- Dog Park visits will be limited to no more than 30 minutes/per day to allow all members the opportunity to use the park.
- Members must wear gloves when entering and exiting the park.
- Members must wear face masks.
- Dog toys are not allowed in the Park.
- Dogs can only drink from bowls brought to the park by their owners.
**Please Note** Non-resident Dog Park memberships are sold out!
2020 Memberships to the Maplewood Dog Park:
2020 Memberships to the Maplewood Dog Park for residents and nonresidents will be on sale beginning January 2, 2020 at Maplewood City Hall and online. Memberships are annual and must be renewed each year.
The Maplewood Dog Park is located in Kellogg Park and use of the dog park is by membership only. Dogs owned by Maplewood, Richmond Heights, Shrewsbury and Brentwood residents are charged a membership fee of twenty dollars ($20) for the first dog and five dollars ($5) for the second dog per the calendar year. The fee for non-residents is $50 per dog with a limit of 2 dogs. Proof of vaccinations and a photo of the dog (digital photos are preferred) are required during registration. Please submit digital photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information required for registration for all memberships includes:
- The owner’s contact information
- Dog’s name and description (color, breed)
- Proof of vaccinations
- Current facial photo of the dog
- Please submit digital photos to email@example.com
Residents of Maplewood and Richmond Heights are eligible to join the Maplewood Dog Park as residents. Resident membership rates are $20 for the first dog and $5 for the second dog per the calendar year. Online registration and payment will activate January 2, 2020 at 8:30 AM: Maplewood Resident Registration and Payment Form (Includes Richmond Heights, Shrewsbury, and Brentwood).
The fee for non-residents is $50 per dog with a limit of 2 dogs. Proof of vaccinations and a photo of the dog (digital photos are preferred) are required during registration. Please submit digital photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online registration and payment will activate January 2, 2020 at 8:30 AM.
Non-Resident Registration and Payment Form
Please call Maplewood City Hall at 645-3600 for more information.
Dog Park Rules:
The Maplewood Dog Park rules are to be followed by each member. View the Maplewoood Dog Park Rules
West Point Dr. in Kellogg Park - Take Manchester to Laclede Station Rd., and turn right. At Rannells turn left and then turn right onto West Point Dr.,follow the road around to Dog Park.