What's Happening and How to Get Here!
*You Will Have Fun Here!
There is always something to do in Maplewood. Here's a list of some of our annual events (List is by event name, not chronological order):
- Coffee Crawl - Saturday, March 23, 2019
- History Tour (Self-Guided)- Anytime!
- Green Dining District Tour (Self-Guided) - Anytime!
- Let Them Eat Art-
- Prost! - Maplewood’s Toast to Local Beer & Fare, Saturday, October 12, 2019, from Noon to 5 PM.
- Route 66 Sidewalk Plaques (Self-Guided) - Anytime!
- Small Business Saturday! - Saturday, November 30, 2019 - All day!
- Stringfest - May 3, 2019, from 6 PM to 9 PM
- St. Louis Regional Night Out - Tuesday, October 1, 2019
- Sweet Tooth Tour - January 26, 2019, from Noon to 5 PM
(Artwork at right by Bob Camenzind)
Visiting the Area
Visit Our Route 66 Memorial and Tribute Plaques
Manchester was part of the mythical "Mother Road" from 1926-1933. See how we have immortalized the iconic sites that made the route so famous and honor our businesses that are still in operation. More information at Route66
15 Minutes from Everything
Parking is free in our Marietta Parking Lot (behind the 7300 block of Manchester) and we are easy to get to! Mapquest: 7300 Manchester, Maplewood, MO 63143
- Highway 44 Westbound: Exit at Southwest turn right and drive west to Manchester.
- Highway 44 Eastbound: Exit at Laclede Station Road and turn left. At Big Bend turn right (north) and at Manchester, turn right.
- Highway 40/64: Exit at Big Bend south to Manchester and turn left (east).
- Highway 170 Southbound: Exit to Eastbound 40/64 to Big Bend south to Manchester and turn left (east)